Puddle lights

Goubo1

Reaction score
Has anyone got the part number for the Audi sport puddle lights??

I’ve got a set of 4 new RS3 logo ones spare if you fancy them. I have them on my car and they look amazing.

£40 posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goubo1
I’ve got a set of 4 new RS3 logo ones spare if you fancy them. I have them on my car and they look amazing.

£40 posted.

Got any pics mate of what they look like at night ??? I’ve only seen the Audi sport ones

Last edited:
2c87cd24b8747798df21f201b53c0636.jpg

069a2332f701f697cee3d81e320799b3.jpg

:)

£40 posted.

I’ll take 2 if you’re wanting to split them?

If another person comes on here wanting 2 I’ll split them. I think doing all 4 doors is better though.

If another person comes on here wanting 2 I’ll split them. I think doing all 4 doors is better though.

No worries, I see @Goubo1 ’s having them, so you’re sorted :sweatsmile:

If you used all four, I’m guessing you never already had Audi Performance ones in the front?

No worries, I see @Goubo1 ’s having them, so you’re sorted :sweatsmile:

If you used all four, I’m guessing you never already had Audi Performance ones in the front?

No I just had normal plain ones. Don’t recall an option from factory either.

No I just had normal plain ones. Don’t recall an option from factory either.

Odd one that mate... I thought they all come with the fronts already done... I didn’t spec them and it had them in?!

Odd one that mate... I thought they all come with the fronts already done... I didn’t spec them and it had them in?!

Mine is 2016 and just all plain lights even with light package

Yeah man they are a nice touch they don’t bring up any codes do they ?

Not at all. Just plug and play bud.

Mine is 2016 and just all plain lights even with light package

Wonder why some are different then!? I have plain on the rear doors, but these on the fronts as standard...

07B36004 DABC 484B A9C0 3AE08BA86979

Maybe a facelift thing ??

Didn’t think of that... probably nailed it mate! Nice cheap mod you’ll see everytime you’re in and out of the car for you :icon thumright:

p.s. Just been looking on eBay and you can pick them up for little over a tenner for 2 so I’ll get some my rear doors before long I think

I have a PFL, didnt realise they had puddle lights on the rear doors too ?

Wonder why some are different then!? I have plain on the rear doors, but these on the fronts as standard...

View attachment 174989

The Audi sport ones are standard no cost option on the front, anything else was a cost option right at the end of the configurator and they were expensive considering you get Audi Sport for nothing :friendly wink:

Reactions: Phil3
I've not noticed lights on the rear of my saloon doors, got the standard Audi Sport on the front, am I missing something?

I've not noticed lights on the rear of my saloon doors, got the standard Audi Sport on the front, am I missing something?
You should think yourself lucky, i dont have any puddle lights at all on mine :(

Eventually got round to swapping out the standard rear door puddle lights to genuine Audi four rings, ordered these from @creweaudiparts at £50 a pair delivered. Initially tried to drop the originals from the bottom of the door trim, but due to the shortness of the wiring I ended up undoing 3 x t25 screws and popping the door card and reaching in from behind which made the swop over dead easy. Pleased with how bright and well defined the images are.

Attachments

• rear puddle light.jpg
    rear puddle light.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 278
Reactions: Phil3 and Goubo1
They look cool - Audi Reading want 125 quid for a set. I skimmed it with amazon ones for £12.50! Look good so far though.
5b6d5fd9edd5c4aa358b73b37abef990.jpg

5b6d5fd9edd5c4aa358b73b37abef990.jpg

Reactions: Goubo1 and Phil3
Is there a way to turn them off? I turned off exterior lighting but made no difference. Thanks.