Q7 Purchasing front bumper DRL'S for a 2008 Q7 4L S-line

Q7guy

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Has anybody purchased a set of the Chinese Led drl's that are on ebay? at around £100 are they any good? can't seem to find any other ones on the net? I have looked at these and they plug into the existing indicator and side light, strangely my car is a 2008 model and doesn't have the DRL function on my light switch not even a option in the MMI green menu? can i code it in through vcds? how can i get a decent DRL for my car? whats my options.

Has anybody purchased a set of the Chinese Led drl's that are on ebay? at around £100 are they any good? can't seem to find any other ones on the net? I have looked at these and they plug into the existing indicator and side light, strangely my car is a 2008 model and doesn't have the DRL function on my light switch not even a option in the MMI green menu? can i code it in through vcds? how can i get a decent DRL for my car? whats my options.

As you've eluded too, aftermarket is the cheapest routes but the 4L did have bixenons with led drl & trixenons, these are expensive to fit, but yes it's possible.