Q2 at Birmingham Audi

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Just arrived today 5th October 2016

First impression, it's bigger than I'd expected and for sure it's a lotta yella... :yes:

Q2 ASN Spotted

Q2 41 Q2 40

Reactions: Artimus and Scottyg
How do the wheels look on it John? Bed casters that don't fit the arches or big enough??

No keen on the yellow!!

How do the wheels look on it John? Bed casters that don't fit the arches or big enough??

No keen on the yellow!!

It didn't persuade me to do anything other than open the bonnet, Scott. The Q2 will appeal to many though, you can be sure of that.

Feared it may be a little underwhelming. The Edition#1 will be the best seller on the style/looks front. However, the 30k ish price tag may put a huge number off.

Hope you had a good day John. Did you say hi to mark for me? :) X

Reactions: Scottyg
I'm going to need something a bit bigger than my current A3 sportback next year when my GSD puppy grows, and this could fit the bill.

From the photos, it looks a better shape than the Q3 - which always looked lame to me with its sloping roofline. Not too sure about the Polo-esque rear light cluster, but if the rest of the car is decent, it might be worth a second look.

Thanks for the pictures.

Hope you had a good day John. Did you say hi to mark for me? :) X

I did try Sandra but was told he was on holiday; and that's maybe good for Birmingham Audi seem to have messed up the pre-arranged collection of that Daytona grey RS3 - as posted elsewhere...

Reactions: Sandra