Q2 Q2 New order

Andy Wills

Reaction score
Hi,

Just ordered a Q2 Black Edition 40 TFSi auto - C&S pack/Nappa Leather/interior lighting package/Exclusive colour - Goodwood Green . Delivery Expected April 22 ! from JCT600 Doncaster.

Its a long wait but really looking forward to getting it.

Reactions: NevMan, Phil-1, Reggieboy71 and 2 others
Hi,

Just ordered a Q2 Black Edition 40 TFSi auto - C&S pack/Nappa Leather/interior lighting package/Exclusive colour - Goodwood Green . Delivery Expected April 22 ! from JCT600 Doncaster.

Sounds a nice car. Wasnt sure about the Q2 when it first launched but its grown on me.

Not sure I could wait 6 months for a car though, I'd change my mind on car / colour / spec / model / manufacturer about a dozen times in that time!

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Jcbmally
Hi,

Update.........B/W 9 - week commencing Feb 28th. , so far so good........lol

Reactions: NevMan
Update.........B/W 9 - week commencing Feb 28th. , so far so good........lol
I ordered a new SQ5 on 20th July and have been given a provisional build of week 10, so early March. Been advised that it take up to 2 weeks in production and then 2/3 weeks in transport, so expected early / mid April. That's an 8½ to 9 months wait! It better be worth it.

I ordered a new SQ5 on 20th July and have been given a provisional build of week 10, so early March. Been advised that it take up to 2 weeks in production and then 2/3 weeks in transport, so expected early / mid April. That's an 8½ to 9 months wait! It better be worth it.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait !!

I'm sure it will be worth the wait !!

@firecracker69 could manage 4 different cars whilst he is waiting for one to be built!

I couldnt wait that long unless it was my dream drive to keep forever.... for a daily that will be swapped in 2 years or so, no chance!

Reactions: NevMan
@firecracker69 could manage 4 different cars whilst he is waiting for one to be built!

I couldnt wait that long unless it was my dream drive to keep forever.... for a daily that will be swapped in 2 years or so, no chance!

Too true, he flips cars like nothing I have ever seen. Agree, too long a wait. My early July to mid Oct for JCW was plenty

Circumstances are somewhat exceptional at present, so I'm 'taking it on the chin' at the moment. It is a long wait, but I cashed in with my Golf so the money's in the bank, plus given how few new cars are being registered, I figure financially I should be doing well over my ownership period.

Reactions: isleaiw
It finally arrived last Tuesday , loving it and getting lots of positive response's on the colour.

Attachments

• IMG_3885.JPG
    IMG_3885.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3886.JPG
    IMG_3886.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3887.JPG
    IMG_3887.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
Reactions: NevMan, DaveW and cosmicblue