Q3 Q3 Headlight DRL

HarryVasey

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for some advice as I'm at a bit of a dead end here.

I have a 2016 Audi Q3 and the passenger side upper DRL has gone dim. It hasn't totally turned off and the indicator still works. I have switched over the modules from the headlights to one and other and the problem still persists. This would point out to me that it is the actual LED strip itself, or something internal in the headlight. Now I like fixing things myself rather than just buying a new headlight unit but I can't find any relevant information on this anywhere. Does anyone know any common problems apart from the module itself? Is it even repairable as they are a sealed unit? If not looks like I'll be getting a new headlamp. The part number is 8U0 941 033 A if that is of any use.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Looking for some advice as I'm at a bit of a dead end here.

I have a 2016 Audi Q3 and the passenger side upper DRL has gone dim. It hasn't totally turned off and the indicator still works. I have switched over the modules from the headlights to one and other and the problem still persists. This would point out to me that it is the actual LED strip itself, or something internal in the headlight. Now I like fixing things myself rather than just buying a new headlight unit but I can't find any relevant information on this anywhere. Does anyone know any common problems apart from the module itself? Is it even repairable as they are a sealed unit? If not looks like I'll be getting a new headlamp. The part number is 8U0 941 033 A if that is of any use.

Thanks in advance.
I also have the same problem and looking to fix not replace as new is $1800.

Attachments

• 359A6496-793A-465B-940B-601260842256.jpeg
    359A6496-793A-465B-940B-601260842256.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 78