Q3 Q3 SB 45TFSIe new owner, issues

s3facelift09

Reaction score
We took delivery of the brand new 2021. ibis white Q3 Sb, 45TFSIe, plug-in hybrid, I have 2 issues with the car, the car is for my wifey, she is the general user, and is confirmed in the car as a general user, I'm the secondary user, and she can't confirm me as a secondary user in the myAudi app ( she can add up to 5 secondary users with remote access functionalities), she get's an error every time, the other issue is, we have a preparation for myAudi navigation, and when we try to buy a licence for this service in myAudi webshop, we get an error 404 site, we can't even see the site.
Anyone has any solutions?

We took delivery of the brand new 2021. ibis white Q3 Sb, 45TFSIe, plug-in hybrid, I have 2 issues with the car, the car is for my wifey, she is the general user, and is confirmed in the car as a general user, I'm the secondary user, and she can't confirm me as a secondary user in the myAudi app ( she can add up to 5 secondary users with remote access functionalities), she get's an error every time, the other issue is, we have a preparation for myAudi navigation, and when we try to buy a licence for this service in myAudi webshop, we get an error 404 site, we can't even see the site.
Anyone has any solutions?
I thought the Navigation system was licenced for the 1st three years? MyAudi enables you to send a destination to the car....

I’ve had a Q3 for almost a year. MyAudi or Audi Connect is notoriously temperamental and unreliable. My main gripe is I’m constantly losing access to Amazon Music. I wouldn’t bother trying to set up multiple users. Even if you eventually succeed, it will all just be lost and you’ll have to start all over again. Don’t expect any support from Audi either.

I have the loss of access to Amazon Music using Android Auto and have narrowed it down to my Samsung Galaxy S20+, I thought I'd fixed it but alas not. A Google Pixel 4A works flawlessly...shame the camera capabilities are not in the same league.

On an unrelated note I've just bought the 45 TFSIe plug-in same as yours - how are you managing with juggling the charging up and running it on battery-only compared to petrol-hybrid or petrol only. What sort of mileage are you getting? The magazine reviews paint a rather mixed picture on what it does. I bought it on the strength that I mostly do local runs with the odd long journey (which is what they say it is ideal for) so I am willing to take the hit on the higher fuel consumption if the battery runs out, and I have access to s diesel vehicle which I can use for those long runs anyway.