Q3 Q3 Sportback...

Looks alright from the front and side but goes a bit pear-shaped at the rear. There's an RS due before the end of the year so hopefully that'll improve that end.

The rs is based upon the more conventional we though, not the sportback..

I kinda like the overall shape but there are too many grating styling issues for me. I don't like the way the black part of the rear bumper kicks up at the corners and I don't like the black edges on the wheel arches. Could be optional, though?

No. No & no again. One very ugly car.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Geordie Lee
Think this looks really smart. Can see it being a big seller.

It kinda looks like a saloon that’s been raised up. Impractical and kinda defeats the object of getting an SUV in the first place.

Instead of a jacked up estate then. However have you read the specs? The boot space is exactly the same as the Q3 up to the parcel shelf...

Just seen this for the first time and like it a lot, never liked the standard Q3 shape TBH....might convince the Mrs to take a look next year

Hits the spot for the common theme of everyone wanting to own a SUV not because its an SUV but because it has a higher ride height than a standard saloon/hatchback......will sell bucket loads i think and look s far better than the Beemer X1/X2 and Merc GLC its competing against IMHO