Q5 Q5 MMI not working...

AjM

Living in Blissful Ignorance
Reaction score
Hi,

Just bought a 2010 Q5 and it has MMI and the lead was already installed. However when I connect the IPOD Nano to it, it does nothing.
Any Ideas?
It is a black Audi lead.
Thanks

Ant

There are several leads available for the MMI in your Q5, you may have the wrong one. I would nip to your nearest Audi dealer and speak to the guys in the parts department. I find them very helpful and they sorted me with the right lead for my phone. I have 2 spare leads which came with my car (SQ5 - welcome to the Q5 club!), one has a maroon collar, part 4F0 051 510 R, and this is for ipod to mmi according to Amazon if you punch the reference into google. The other lead has a yellow collar (part 4F0 051 510 AL) also for ipod/iPhone with the small phone socket - if this makes sense!
You're welcome to PM with an offer if these are indeed the right ones for you. Hope this helps.
P.S have you joined the MYAUDIQ5 forum yet?

Thanks for the reply. Just joining now! My lead is for the older non lightening connector which is right for my ipod nano. However it has a blue collar.. I have PM you about your maroon collar...

Also just realised that I have AMI not MMI as I do not have Nav...