Quattro Grill badge anyone?

I want a Cylinder on Demand for my grill.

/s

Why would you want a fish on your grill? Maybe on your grille but not on the front of your car surely? I've haddock with grill badges anyway. I feel like a prawn driving a car with not an OEM fitting.

Reactions: 54V4G3, steeve, Kugaman1 and 5 others
Why would you want a fish on your grill? Maybe on your grille but not on the front of your car surely? I've haddock with grill badges anyway. I feel like a prawn driving a car with not an OEM fitting.

Agreed. There's definitely a time and plaice to have a grill badge or not.

I'll let myself out.

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
I agree this is tripe........................utter cods-wallop......................:blink:

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, pburv, glospete and 1 other person
I agree this is tripe........................utter cods-wallop......................:blink:

Back again.

I think some non OEM stuff looks a bit crab, and on top of that - it can cost quite a few squid to install.

Reactions: 54V4G3, HawkeyeS3, pburv and 2 others
Back again.

I think some non OEM stuff looks a bit crab, and on top of that - it can cost quite a few squid to install.

.......absolutely, and if it didn't look right it would make you feel rather eel...............:sadlike:

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, pburv, Ignition1 and 1 other person
.......absolutely, and if it didn't look right it would make you feel rather eel...............:sadlike:

It could also fall off if not installed properly, like...jellyfish...dammit.

I'm done.

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, pburv, Simon L and 1 other person
Do you know .... I almost wish I hadn't started this! But I guess you turbot powered S3 owners bring a ray of sunshine to our lives. But have you seen the prices for some of those badges - I think the sellers are right sharks, but I should stop carping on about the prices as I seem to be the sole person moaning about them although as I'm slightly heard of herring there may be others.

Reactions: 54V4G3, Ignition1, HawkeyeS3 and 2 others
Do you know .... I almost wish I hadn't started this! But I guess you turbot powered S3 owners bring a ray of sunshine to our lives. But have you seen the prices for some of those badges - I think the sellers are right sharks, but I should stop carping on about the prices as I seem to be the sole person moaning about them although as I'm slightly heard of herring there may be others.
I don't wish to Mussel in on this de-bait, but I really don't think the front ends of the S3s need more adornment. I've seen Salmon other cars and wasn't keen.

Reactions: Ignition1, HawkeyeS3, glospete and 2 others
I don't wish to Mussel in on this de-bait, but I really don't think the front ends of the S3s need more adornment. I've seen Salmon other cars and wasn't keen.

Very nice work Batch lol

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, pburv and batch
I can sea-weed make a great team lol
The best on topic threads I'v read all day..Well done chaps....Had a whale of a time reading them....
images

Reactions: Ignition1, HawkeyeS3, Simon L and 1 other person
The best on topic threads I'v read all day..Well done chaps....Had a whale of a time reading them....
images
That's a mammal not a fish. Know your Plaice! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: 54V4G3, Ignition1, HawkeyeS3 and 3 others
Lol......Epic fail.......:hopelessness:
blobfish_1565953a.jpg
Those fish are heartbreaking aren't they?! Just imagine them sitting in the silt muttering "I f***ing hate my life"!
Anyway, I've Haddock-nuff of this malarkey...

Reactions: HawkeyeS3, Simon L, glospete and 1 other person
I don't want to carp on, but i thought this thread was a load of pollocks until I started reading it! However, I couldn't resist the op-perch-tuna-ty to have ago!

I'm now waiting with baited breath for the next reply ;)

Reactions: Ignition1, batch, glospete and 3 others
................this sturgeon on the rediculous......................dunno how much more I can hake :scared2:

Reactions: Ignition1, glospete and pburv
Think only tuna'd cars need a lure on the gills.....
Why pretend to own a shark when you own a minnow?
No need for red herrings,
Wells that's not upto me to decide anyway , I would rather be koi about it and not give anybody a chub..

Reactions: Simon L, glospete and pburv
If these badges were half price would that SEAL (sorry) the deal?
Youd be a right dozy SEABASS'tard to pay full price.

My coats already on....

Reactions: Ignition1, Simon L, glospete and 1 other person
If it was half price...something is a bit fishy about that.

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and glospete
Just wedged in so looks a bit orcaward. Not sure if is going on or not, I'll have to mullett over.P1190406

Reactions: batch, azibux1, glospete and 1 other person
If these badges were half price would that SEAL (sorry) the deal?
Youd be a right dozy SEABASS'tard to pay full price.

My coats already on....

All depends how much you want to shell out. Be a much better deal if only a few squid.

(how I wish I'd never started this thread LOL)

All depends how much you want to shell out. Be a much better deal if only a few squid.

(how I wish I'd never started this thread LOL)
All these members sharking around just to get a bait of the action...

Reactions: glospete and azibux1
All these members sharking around just to get a bait of the action...

Well this thread clearly is the Plaice to be!

Reactions: glospete and batch