Quattro interior pack

andy l

Reaction score
Didn't have it my last S1 what's everyone's views who have it.
Do they like etc.
Ordered it on my new S1 but is it an extravagant expensive option.
Don't know what to do!!!!

I've just ordered a Daytone grey S1 with Quattro exterior and interior pack in red. Went for it to colour code the headlights and and a bit of brightness to the interior. I think paying that much for a small hot hatch you have to make it special with extras!

Nice one!
Same colour as I've ordered to.
My spec is
Quattro interior pack
Quattro exterior pack
Bose
Privacy glass
Three door
What you gone for?
Going to retrofit the sd sat nav at a later date.
This one is going to be a keeper for at least three years
Does the Quattro pack seat backs come in red or black or do you have a choice??

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
I went for

3dr Daytona Grey
Exterior pack (no deselections)
Interior pack (red)
Rear sensors
Arm rest
Audi sound system

Planning on possibly getting the contrast lines and boot lid in gloss black wrap once I've had it for a bit. Coming from a 2013 Suzuki swift sport so it's a pretty big jump! Just got my build date today of w/c 31st oct despite being originally quoted delivery of 28th Feb 2017!
As for interior colours you can choose black/black black/yellow or steel grey/red. I went for red to give it a bit of colour.

The wait is killing me

It is a must IMO. It is the touches of class that the Quattro packs bring to the S1.

In relation to colour, you can choose as what Masonz31 said. Our car has the black/black variant. The colour of the backs of the seat also reflect the colour of the stitching on the seats & steering wheel etc.

Thanks for the replies guys think I'm going to stick with it.
Next decision black or red backs!!!!

Thanks for the replies guys think I'm going to stick with it.
Next decision black or red backs!!!!
I like to bring a bit of colour into a car, but I personally think Daytona would suit black the best.....decisions decisions! Good luck.

I went for Red for a bit of bling haha but i was thinking if i get fed up i could wrap them black quite easily myself. The black ones are nice with the silver stitching and the black leather. Its all personal preference. Did you keep both the red headlights and red calipers from the exterior pack?

Yeah no de selection here!
I'm coming back to a S1 after a disappointing time with a Tts so going the full hog on this one.

No regrets here! If I didn't get the Quattro interior pack I would have always be left wanting.

I got the black with silver stitching but if I were to do it again I would choose the yellow to add colour as the black I find a bit dull, but it does still look good. Note that the red comes with steel grey napper instead of black.

Anyways welcome back Andy!

Nice one!
Same colour as I've ordered to.
My spec is
Quattro interior pack
Quattro exterior pack
Bose
Privacy glass
Three door
What you gone for?
Going to retrofit the sd sat nav at a later date.
This one is going to be a keeper for at least three years
Does the Quattro pack seat backs come in red or black or do you have a choice??
Are you sure it's a keeper Andy, remember the 400 bhp rs3 saloon comes out soon lol

Its all down to the colour of the car sadly. When i was ordering a month ago i went for sepang blue. But also wanted the red seat. Backs but could only go for black but sure it will be nice Hate the wait

Maybe!!!
The wife would kill me.
No in all honesty after a brief encounter with a Tts the S1 really suits me.
I mainly do small commuter trips and getting into the Tts just felt like a total choir.
Think that small car big engine feel which I like.