Query

Fully

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the sun visors on the A4 B7 are the same across the type range, or are they different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish there was an easy answer with only 2 options, sadly it's an Audi so there are a shed load.

looking at the pics, the Cab and Avant look the same, with the 1st letter being the only difference in the part number

some have vanity mirror illuminated, some don't, some have coming home options, many different colours too, the basic visor is the same though, depends on your requirements really.

i just wanted to know if the fit was the same really as i've seen some for cheap.
Bit the bullet and find out for definite when they turn up :laughing:

For info.
The actual visor is the same size, unfortunately the hinge bracket is different.
So i now need to try and source some black avant hinges (hopefully cheap) and swap them over.

It's just because there are plenty of breakers doing B7s that you should be able to find an Avant/saloon for the same parts.
Yeah, i'm slowly going to change the interior fabric parts to black.
most black visors i see online are for cabs.
i'm gonna contact the stealers and see if just the hinge can be purchased.

If you want black then look for a breaker with a special edition B7 as they have black headlining, sunvisors etc.

Reactions: Fully
Or an S4/RS4.
I think the going rate for all pillar trims, headliner, lights & visors should be around £300 iirc
Mike

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Or an S4/RS4.
I think the going rate for all pillar trims, headliner, lights & visors should be around £300 iirc
Mike
Agreed Mike but sellers with anything s4/rs4 related seem to think it's a licence to print money and will charge way more than A4 based variants.

Reactions: mikep99
Agreed Mike but sellers with anything s4/rs4 related seem to think it's a licence to print money and will charge way more than A4 based variants.
Yep, you're right Rob.
Worth including in any searches though, just in case.....

Mike

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

cheers for the input guys, i am doing it in drips and drabs, as its spare cash dependant.
likes been said, its more search options.