Question about Audi Main Dealer Service

ENZO

Reaction score
Hi,
im gonna get my car serviced at audi (wakefield) for the first time, only had the car 2 weeks and its started to feel sluggish / a lot louder / loss of power and no boost. Hoping its something not too expensive,

I ordered a Rev D Diverter value online, would they fit it? Does the service even include turbo? I know in the part some garages have refused to fit my parts because they didnt come from them.

Also i went to book online, and all i see is this (no prices)
service unknown?

3ml2w.png

Thanks for any help

Mine is booked in to Wearside Audi on Friday, not sure which service option it's getting but it is £285 inc parts & labour. At that price I would imagine it's the Major Inspection service.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

as in the picture "service (oil change)"

is this the interim service? and what else does it cover

Hi,
im gonna get my car serviced at audi (wakefield) for the first time, only had the car 2 weeks and its started to feel sluggish / a lot louder / loss of power and no boost. Hoping its something not too expensive,

I ordered a Rev D Diverter value online, would they fit it? Does the service even include turbo? I know in the part some garages have refused to fit my parts because they didnt come from them.

Also i went to book online, and all i see is this (no prices)
service unknown?

3ml2w.png

Thanks for any help
[h=2]Our fixed-price jobs are*:[/h]
  • Major service £309
  • Interim service £159
  • Cam belt £439
  • Brake pads (front) £139
  • Brake pads & discs (front) £269
  • Brake pads (rear) £129
  • Brake pads & discs (rear) £259
  • Clutch (quattro®) £929
  • Clutch (non quattro®) £749
  • Brake fluid change £59
  • Front Wiper Blades £39

Fixed-price servicing < Servicing with Audi < Owners area < Audi UK

Mine is booked in to Wearside Audi on Friday, not sure which service option it's getting but it is £285 inc parts & labour. At that price I would imagine it's the Major Inspection service.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Does look like Major service..

Reactions: ENZO
You bought a car that needs a service after 2 weeks? ****ter

It might not 'need' a service but the OP might want to get one, when u bought my car the service stamp said it want needed for another 9 months but I got a major service done for piece of mind

You bought a car that needs a service after 2 weeks? ****ter

yes, just to be on the safe side - plus it hasnt been serviced since november.

For the fixed price servicing do you konw what brand brake discs and pads audi use? Mine will need replacing this year and ideally want some with as little brake dust as possible but are also as good as OEM for safety. All aftermarket seem to be geared towards performance (so may be ore brake dust) and I do not want to start using parts that may cause issues such as squeaky brakes when cold etc.

Thanks

Good old wakefield Audi. There new place is nice. I'm sure I paid 250 for the major service though. 150 for the interim service.