Question about springs for the S3

Morells

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was just wondering about two set of springs 1 being the eibach springs and the others being the h&r springs just wante to know everyone's experiences/ opinions I'm interested in them but don't want to make the ride more bouncy and crashy like on other cars iv owned with springs fitted

just to let you know eibach does springs only for the front end, and h&r does them for front and back.
didn't experience them as i went straight for the coilovers.

I've just bought some h&r springs and i'm scared to fit them as i don't want to wreck the ride quality. Ha ah :)

My H&Rs made the ride bouncy, not too crashy, but very bouncy. The S3 dampers are just too strong for the springs and don't like being under constant compression. Eibachs are meant to be much better ride wise.

I went for the Eibachs for the reasons given above regarding sparing the ride quality and the fact that I was happy with the S3's stance except for the stock reverse rake. The Eibach springs sort this issue out nicely. Have a look at my build thread for before and after shots. :)

Reactions: big harty
As above, the Eibach Springs are front only for the Audi S3 much but they offer a nice ride, where as the H&R Springs do lower the car a little more! :) H&R are on the tougher side but we have fitted quite a few of both and never really had any ride complaints, other than one recently which was a H&R cup kit (springs and dampers)

Either way if there is anything I can do to help further please ask away!

Awesome Mike