Questions about my A3 8V

Thodoris21

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and. Today, I purchased a used A3 8V 1.4 TFSI S-LINE ULTRA COD 150ps 2014'.
1) How can I ensure that the engine is that with 150 hp?
2) How can I ensure that the car is equipped with magnetic ride suspension?

I have in my possession this information:

after registering the car in my.audi.com

4-cylinder SI engine 1.4 l/110 kW TSI base engine is TL9/TL1/TK8/TW8/TL8/T28
4-cylinder SI engine 1.4 l unit 04E.D

and this after a check from the dealership

J623 8V 24 CMBA 1 0112 21 MWB lesen 00021
Boost nominal pressure value: 2130.0 hPa
Boost actual pressure value: 2168.6719 hPa

Is there an engine with 110Kw (150hp) and vag code CMBA? It arouses me suspicions!

Thank you!

Last edited:
There should be a label in the spare wheel tray with all the details for your car and what options it has or one in the wallet with the manual...

Last edited:
If you check the car set up in the mmi menu and put it to individual you should see settings for the suspension if you can see this then you have Mag Ride. As for the 1.4 cod engine then it will be 150 bhp I think..Lol

I wouldn't post the VIN online if I were you...

I found all audi engine codes till 03.08.2015. There is no reference about CMBA code engine and 110kW, only 90kW. On the other hand, my.audi.com says 110kW. What is going on? Tomorrow, I am going to pay this guy in order to get the car. Please help me!

Is it possible for my.audi.com to give wrong information?

Is it possible for my.audi.com to give wrong information?
It's possible they have given you the wrong information..
All the info I have found about the cmba 1.4 engine state it's a 90kw / 122hp engine.
If I'm right about this then I reckon if it's the cmba 122hp version that you have ordered then it won't have cod.?
Can't help you any more than that I'm afraid..

When you go to see the car again have a look at the Build Sheet, which will give you the BHP in KW in the TYP/TYPE section on the sheet.

My Build Sheet was located in the left compartment in the boot. If you go to the left compartment of the boot, and twist the latch directly above the 12v socket in the boot, that compartment will come out. Then look around the behind rear lights area and there should be one there(as in the pic below)

IMAG0782

Good luck

There should be a label in the spare wheel tray with all the details for your car and what options it has or one in the wallet with the manual...
Have already suggested this to the op and is the easiest way of finding out all the info he needs...

Reactions: Bittern
Yeah i know! and i'm just pointing out another location for the sheet!

Its ALL good

Reactions: Scottyg, richinsoton, Max-Robbo and 1 other person
Not sure if this helps as it is 2016 model, but my A3 sportback 1.4 COD sport (150) has an engine code of CZEA and is 110kw.

Reactions: pburv
Surely you would know it is 150bhp if 2 cylinders switch off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello guys. Thank you all for your replies. Finally, the engine is with 150bhp and code CZEA! The leadership has given to me wrong paper by mistake. Here it is...
A32

Reactions: richinsoton, pburv, MattSedg and 3 others
Nice. What country are you in?

Greece going by his Profile info

Great looking car and as said glad you got what you were supposed to get!

What colour name is it ?

Thank you guys! Yes, it's daytona grey pearl

Reactions: pburv, Bittern and Scottyg