Questions and Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

Booooooo!
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, we trying to setup a questions and answers thread.

Our first victim… :) I mean volunteer, is 45bvtc. Thank you John. :hi:

You only need to read one or two of 45bvtc’s posts to see he’s lived a very interesting life around cars, in his work, and for pleasure.

All we’d like YOU to do is have a good think of what question you like to ask 45bvtc

Yes we like your questions to be car related, but to make for a more interesting read, and a variation of questions, you can ask him non car related questions as well, ie what food or holidays he enjoys.

Please pm your questions to Sandra. … PLEASE title the PM, QandA 45bvtc

Sandra kindly agreed to help out with setting this up, send your questions to her, so others cannot see will make it more interesting when 45bvtc posts all his answers up later in one post.

We going to try and get this ball rolling, so we giving you just a few days to get your questions in. this is open to all ASN members to send questions in.

If this works well, we will try to have a new member answering questions every two weeks or so.
45bvtc and any member that follows him will ONLY answer the questions he/she wants to answer.

:o.k:

RS3copilot wants to ask a question, is that allowed?

In 45-years of marriage there remains a couple of questions I've NOT fully answered...
:notme:

Yes thats allowed, im not sure my inbox will have enough space, but i will have a clearout, lmao. :) x

Behave Princess; I've enough problems coming in from Who! hoo! Bhooooo! ooo, Spooky

And yes Spooky/Princess; I remember EXACTLY where I was and who it was that was sitting on my knee when I heard the news that Kennedy had been shot; didn't spoil the evening at all, neither...

C'mon Spooky, give me something for trying... where were you...

And yes Spooky/Princess; I remember EXACTLY where I was and who it was that was sitting on my knee when I heard the news that Kennedy had been shot; didn't spoil the evening at all, neither...

C'mon Spooky, give me something for trying... where were you...

Think spooky may be too young to remember that john, (as am i) :) x

Cmon, everyone, im waiting for some questions to pass to john, so thinking caps on. :) x

Hi all, have you thought of some good question (s) for 45bvtc?

Sandra says she’s had some sent to her (PM) but we like a few more please.
:hi:

Hi all, have you thought of some good question (s) for 45bvtc?

Sandra says she’s had some sent to her (PM) but we like a few more please.
:hi:
Can he lend me £100 so i can go out and get Drunk.:beerchug:

Thank you to all that have sent me questions for John. If anyone else would like to send me questions, can i have them for 10pm tomorrow night, as i will then close this and forward all questions for John to look at and answer. I will post on here when he does so. Merry Christmas everyone. :) x x

Ah now see you've given it away, John really is Santa!

Anyway just make sure you do get my letter, oops I mean question to him tomorrow because I'm looking forward to my GTR on Christmas Day and I don't want Santa to be late.

Anyway just make sure you do get my letter, oops I mean question to him tomorrow because I'm looking forward to my GTR on Christmas Day and I don't want Santa to be late.

Lmao Mark. I will make sure your letter gets to Santa John. Im asking for a red r8 with Jason Statham as my personal chauffer. So cant wait for Christmas morning. :) x

Bells and whistles Mark, bells and whistles.... ENJOY :yahoo:

Lmao Mark. I will make sure your letter gets to Santa John. Im asking for a red r8 with Jason Statham as my personal chauffer. So cant wait for Christmas morning. :) x

Who's Jason Statham? He's a new guy at Prestwick Audi sales maybe? :readit:

Now I understand Jason Statham has some aesthetic qualities for the ladies but as for letting him drive...you are a braver than me:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in the mood to watch the transporter films now. :) x

Last chance to put questions to John. 15 minutes to go before i lock it, and wait for john to answer. :) x

Thanks for all the question, they have been forwarded to john for answering. Merry Christmas everyone. :) x

Thank you John, i have received all your answers and pictures, i will organise them all and liase with Ghost/spooky1 and get them posted up asap. I have enjoyed reading your replies, lol. :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.