Questions & Answers from Kelza

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Evening everyone, her is the long awaited answers from Kelza. john has been really busy but has manged to get round to the answers. :) x

Questions from Sandra.

Q. If you were to take your car abroad, what country would you visit and why?
A. I'd say Murcia as I have a house there ,but do a 2 week drive through Europe and go to the ring

Q. If i gave you a budget of £100k to buy a car, what and why would you buy?
A. I'd say Lamborghini cause I just love it or a Porsche turbo :)

Q. Who would be your dream passenger in your car?
A. Charlize theron just for one day

Q. If you were to go to a formula 1, what track would you pick?
A. Dubai

Q. If you had the opportunity to own any other car in the audi range, what would you choose and why.
A. R8 v10 no doubt

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]
Questions from Ghost.

Q. What 3 things do you like about the RS3 to other cars you have own, and is there anything you'd change about the RS3?
A. Looks ,style and power ,I'd change suspension

Q. Have you ever done a track day?
A. No never ,been to knock hill watching

Q. Every year at Halloween, i'm left with so many uneaten pumpkins it's scary! :)
Do you know any good things I can do with pumpkins, in a cooking sense.
Looking for some interesting recipes to try that be quick, easy to do and most importantly, edible.

A. Pumpkin soup is lush ,or pumpkin risotto with mascarpone ,spinach fresh Parmesan and chilli oil

Q. What's you signature dish?
A. I'd say sticky toffee pudding with homemade ice cream ( no ice cream machine needed )

Questions from 45bvtc (John)

Q1) I'm not a regular meat eater but will occasionally eat beef. Memorable for me was: 1) Kobe beef in Kyoto, outstanding, and 2) whatever it was they served at The Keg in Toronto ****** Chicago style (where the outside of the steak is burnt and the inside can be ****** medium rare), shear bliss, for me, especially when served with a lobster on the side; I'm now dribbling...

What's you choice of beef; and how best prepared (your own knowledgeable experience will be appreciated).

A. i love rib eye hung for 24 days ,,****** on the char grill ,season before hand to let the salt penetrate the meat ,or try Montreal pepper seasoning ,with fresh asparagus when in season with a poached duck egg and hollandaise or plain with jersey royals coated in fresh mint and butter ,with spinach ****** with smoked garlic ,why not try steak tartare with a raw egg yolk on top ,old school classic ,as served at the ritz hotel the finest 5 star hotel in London

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q2) Cars, as before, as it'll be of interest to me, and others:

1) What was your first car?
A. Vauxhall Chevett

2) Why did you buy it?
A Cheap £400 was a mess but I loved it

3) How long did you keep it?
A 6 months ,as I wrote it off ,it had 6 speakers from halfords and a top stereo ,was changing the volume ,looked up and a t5 was in front so I braked hard and ended up in the field ,suspension was done in ..

4) What did you replace it with?
A. A famers car full of dog hair £70 ,but it was a Austin can't remember the model ,small one bit bigger than a mini

Q3) It'll not surprise you to know that for me the RS3 is as good as it's gonna get. I purchased mine within a week of driving a demonstrator; I was both shaken and stirred.

1) So why did you purchase your RS3, was it planned, or impulse.
A. Planned had 2 s3 8p2 and 8p3 love them and the rs3 was all that was on my mind
2) And it's replacement, what, if anything, ticks the box for you.
A. Tbh nothing ,believe me I've tried
3) And why?
A. It ticks all the boxes for me and has a good spec
Q4) The best 'run' you've done in your RS3
A. Tebay ,also ,with the Chelsea car club ,and also the lakes meet apart from me just missing a wall

Q5) The best reaction you've had to your RS3?
A. I get a lot of people I work with saying our car is stunning ,lovely oh my
Q6) I've two spots of bliss in Lakeland: 1) the Windermere Steamboat Museum, and 2) the Ravenglass and Eskdale steam railway. You live and work in the area, so:

1) Where is your favourite spot in Lakeland,
A. Rydal is awesome ,sitting above the caves ,checking out the scenery
2) Why?
A. It changes with the seasons stunning ,,breath taking
Q7) Finally, seasons: which of the 4-seasons, for you, is best in Lakeland?
A. Summer without a doubt as it beautiful and the winter as the snow makes the lakes very special ,but like any where in the uk it's very cold in these slate houses

Reactions: HullRs3, Ghost and 45bvtc
john has been really busy but has manged to get round to the answers

I know it's not one of the questions and/or answers but that "John has been busy" is really sad... :sob:

Well done John, great answers; so glad you remain as content as I am with this amazing machine...:yahoo:

WHATEVER the next RS3 might be... :shrug:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, Ghost and Kelza
Good questions and great answers Kelza :icon_thumright:

Evening everyone, her is the long awaited answers from Kelza. john has been really busy but has manged to get round to the answers. :) x
Questions from Sandra.

Q. If i gave you a budget of £100k to buy a car, what and why would you buy?
A. I'd say Lamborghini cause I just love it or a Porsche turbo :)

Worth a look if you can catch “cars that rock” with Brian Jonson on Quest.

Questions from Sandra.

Q. What's you signature dish?
A. I'd say sticky toffee pudding with homemade ice cream ( no ice cream machine needed )

MMmmmmmm :hubbahubba:

I like the sound of the Pumpkin Risotto.. maybe I will try to make that, and invite John (45bvtc) around… if I don’t scare him.. My cooking might!! :lmfao:

2355181-327979-illustration-of-halloween-witch-cooking-and-ghost-coming-out-of-her-pot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kelza, Sandra, DAYTONA 500 and 1 other person
Ahem, where is my invite Ghost? You dont scare me you know, lmao. Can you actually cook? Lol. :) x

Reactions: HullRs3 and 45bvtc