Quick detailer Question

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Evening all. I finally got around to washing my car today after 3 weeks of ownership. Was dreading it as I knew I'd find all those small age related marks :(, I've tried to upload pictures but the files are too big and I have no idea how to make them smaller.

Any how. As I finished drying the car and doing the alloys the sun was out and the panels started to get hot so I didn't apply my quick detailer that I useually would ( sonax bsd, made my insignia look shiny as hell )

Would it be safe to go over later tonight or tomorrow morning onece the sun is off the body work and has cooled down ?

Also another question do you guys find after washing the brake discs go rusty and also stick on until you pull away ??

Thanks

OK here we go...

Pictures on an Android phone try Photo & Picture Resizer to reduce the size.

Tonight on cool panels will be fine for a quick detailer. If it's tomorrow check there's not too much dust or you'll risk scratches.

Yep. Get rusty discs but they don't stick on.

OK here we go...

Pictures on an Android phone try Photo & Picture Resizer to reduce the size.

Tonight on cool panels will be fine for a quick detailer. If it's tomorrow check there's not too much dust or you'll risk scratches.

Yep. Get rusty discs but they don't stick on.

Thanks pal. Il just leave it until my next wash as I couldn't be bothered tonight. Can't wait to get it fully detailed and all sealed up.

Reactions: Scottyg and scotty76

Attachments

• IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Scottyg