R.I.P paul walker

The death of Paul Walker was certainly a major loss to the world at large. I am still hearing about things he was actively involved with that are focused on making a difference in the world. He had his own non-profit organization that is focused on responding to natural disasters around the world. He was on television at one time as I recall doing work with sharks. I don't remember exactly what the show was about, but I do recall he was actively tagging sharks. This is all without even discussing the movies he has done and his impact with all of that.

The death of Paul Walker was certainly a major loss to the world at large. I am still hearing about things he was actively involved with that are focused on making a difference in the world. He had his own non-profit organization that is focused on responding to natural disasters around the world. He was on television at one time as I recall doing work with sharks. I don't remember exactly what the show was about, but I do recall he was actively tagging sharks. This is all without even discussing the movies he has done and his impact with all of that.

That was on shark men . Watched the whole series on sky. Your right they tag great whites and now also other types of sharks but that particular one was tagging great whites to track their movement and migration pattern. Paul walker was on the boat and helping with catching and tagging. He seemed to really love and enjoy the time it showed him on the boat. Good episode and good series.