R.I.P paul walker

Audibritz

Reaction score
Breaking news he was involved in a car crash and the car burst into flames and exploded. Such a sad loss at a young age. Apparently he tweeted yesterday about fast 7 but not sure if they finished filming it yet. RIP

Reactions: Iceash
Just read this on the news myself. RIP.

Shocking News.... RIP Paul Walker

Such a legend. Top actor and car enthusiasts.

Rip Paul Walker

just shows you never know when your time will be up.

OMFG I really cant believe it, of all the ways to go, I'm truly shocked, I only came in from fencing to fix my IE for Skype to my daughter, tested MSN & saw the news.

I really am very shocked, yes it happens everyday, but the guy was a nice bloke buy all accounts, such a shame it really is, I loved watching FF, some bits were cheesy, but of late the series had got really fun to watch man, shame real shame.

RIP.

Reactions: T-800
fk's sake, he's barely cold and someone's already doing cash-in stickers? if that was pure fund raising, i'd accept it, but jumping on someone's death and making your own slice of profit sucks ar$e.

Reactions: T3nnant
fk's sake, he's barely cold and someone's already doing cash-in stickers? if that was pure fund raising, i'd accept it, but jumping on someone's death and making your own slice of profit sucks ar$e.

I garante the company making these stickers won't be making any money from them if they are donating £1 from the £1.49 there selling them at. They have the cost of the material and application tape then the time to weed it after cutting.

His words...
"if one day the speed kills me, dont cry, because i was smiling....." :blush:

Horrific way to go, and the people he left behind, I really feel for them.

Lets not forget the driver of this car, and his family, he seems to have been overlooked somewhat.

:thumbsup:

Reactions: jojo, Oranoco, Louay and 1 other person
Truly sad loss, fast and furious will not be the same without him!

His words...

Lets not forget the driver of this car, and his family, he seems to have been overlooked somewhat.

yge5ejag.jpg

Reactions: Oranoco and mjr901
an amazing man, absolutely gutted, I'm still in shock. i hope he was smiling right to the end

rip paul walker & Roger rodas

Last edited:
I think this is a first time I feel really upset by a death of a star.
Absolutely gutted. Grew up with fast & furious and still love to watch them.
RIP Paul Walker

His words...

those wern't his words,he never said that. just someone put it over a pic, and it went viral.

einstein-quote.jpg

but hey, at least he died what he loved doing.

His films were responsible for me getting into cars in the first place. Cheesey but brilliant entertainment value. And got a lot of respect for people that dedicate a lot of their time to charity work. RIP

Reactions: sliced
It's a sad day. What's worse is that he wasn't the driver. F&F will never be the same again. Let them both RIP.

Reactions: sliced and T33_BKD
RIP Paul

I'm not selling these but if your wanting to donate

Paul Walker Tribute [Paul Walker Tribute] - �1.49 : CSM Design Graphics - Stickers - Graphics - Club Wear - Banners - Wrapping

PLEASE NOTE THAT £1.00 FROM EACH STICKER WILL BE GOING TO PAUL WALKERS CHARITY

There is also a tribute cruise being organised (big event with media coverage etc), which will collect donations for the charity he was working with.

FB Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/562533637157847/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

R.I.P Paul
Loved watching FF 5 and FF 6 with my son. As mentioned before FF will not be the same. Truly will be missed.

Very sad news, had hoped it was a hoax like with Morgan Freeman. He came across very well in the interviews I've seen with him and he was a true petrol head. My thoughts are to the friends and family left behind by both men.

RIP Paul

I'm not selling these but if your wanting to donate

Paul Walker Tribute [Paul Walker Tribute] - �1.49 : CSM Design Graphics - Stickers - Graphics - Club Wear - Banners - Wrapping

PLEASE NOTE THAT £1.00 FROM EACH STICKER WILL BE GOING TO PAUL WALKERS CHARITY

thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one, just stick to outside of window? Tad confused lol.

paul is a legend in my books gutted he's gone, been in shock since hearing about it this morning.

Lived in the fast lane.. died in the fast lane .....F&F aside, he loved his cars so was a fitting way to go

Thoughts go to both familys...RIP

Reactions: voorhees
The fact car communtities are coming together to remember Paul and show respect is AMAZING. Most of the time the world sucks, but every now and then people do something awesome!

I hope these meets are filmed/photographed. imagine if the entire world compiled their footage.
He deserves it, inspired a generation. Everyone wants a 10sec car!

Such a shame, still find it hard to believe. LOVE all the FF films and respected him for his charity work. R.I.P Paul walker and Roger Rodas.