R.I.P. Robin Williams

Brennan

Former Audi Driver
Reaction score
R.I.P. Robin Williams, one of the all time funniest actors and voice over artists ever. Robin was pronounced dead at his Californian home at 7.02PM (UK time) yesterday, of a suspected suicide. Such a selfish thing to do but there is always a reason behind everything. I grew up laughing to this man's films and don't think his shoes will ever be filled. Such a sad day in the film industry. R.I.P. Mrs Doubtfire :(

10599454_10152636317322140_130674597133590714_n.jpg

So sad; such a gifted man, yet so troubled. Why does such talent always seem to come at a heavy price?

Reactions: Brennan
Yeah just read this myself. I also grew up a massive fan RIP

Absolutely gutted. A celebrity death hasn't hit me this hard since Steve Irwin.

"If you're that depressed, reach out to someone. And remember, suicide is a permanent solution, to a temporary problem." - Robin Williams

RIP - thanks for all the laughs!

I'm still in shock! cannot and do not want to believe that this incredible person is gone! I would guess over the next few days I'll be re-visiting my childhood days by watching his movies!!

R.I.P Mr Williams!!

Such a shock!!

Heard this while I was half asleep this morning and it properly woke me up, i turned to the missus and just said Mrs Doubtfire is dead!!

Such a loss to the industry and like many others, loved watching this mans films, he was incredibly talented and will be missed.

Its a shame that success so often leads to this sort of story :(

RIP Robin Williams.

Such a talented guy.
No doubt an amazing person. My childhood revolved around his movies.

A huge loss to his family and everyone worldwide.

Im still laughing at this scene in Mrs Doubtfire

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed as suicide, such a shame that someones life has to come to this and this is their only way out.

The irony is that he once observed that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Reactions: Nilz and Brennan