R-Tech Here I Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3-Lee

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I'm booked in at R-Tech today for a custom remap will post results and pics later wish me luck :)

Reactions: Benjiman46
I am wishing you luck, but no more than 245bhp luck.

If you take my crown, I will cry :(

Good luck bro :)

I am wishing you luck, but no more than 245bhp luck.

If you take my crown, I will cry :(

Good luck bro :)

Unfortunately I won't be taking your crown YET mate I'm still on the KO3 for now the KO3S is in the boot waiting for a rebuild il do a spec list later

stock k03 you should see 180-190 mate
Good luck!

Isnt your car really low? Best take a c spanner as you wont be allowed on the ramp being so low.

Providing you have most bolt on mods and its in good condition you`ll probably get 190-200 and 210-220ft-lbs.

Reactions: Benjiman46
Why bother if you have a ko3s to go on?

Because the ko3s needs a rebuild as the condition is unknown and been 22 having your own place an stupidly expensive insurance I haven't got a grand to throw at the car all at once

246bhp is the aim Lee, you will become a LEGEND, the legend that is 'The Jardo Slayer!' :laugh:

That would be me then....:racer:

Come on Jardo lets get this dyno sorted out lol

Lee- you should have waited to get the k03s on first, you would have got more for you money but I know how exciting it is getting mapped. your car will be in good hands!

let us all know how you get on:o.k:

Why bother if you have a ko3s to go on?

Because there is no reason not to Karl, at all.

R-tech being awesome, will charge £250 for a st1 on Lees car, or £290 for a st2 with ko3s. Lee can get his st1 now and get a 40bhp / 70lbft gain, then gather his money and fit his ko3s when he's ready, then when it takes it back to R-tech for st2 Niki generally charges £50 for the upgrade, so a whopping £10 premium for getting 40bhp right here and now.

I understand your situation and 'do it once - do it right' approach, but in the case of an AGU and st1 vs st2 ko3s, there is no money to be saved :)

Few issues from what I gather meaning it wasn't able to be mapped today, nothing major.

I'd get the ko3s on sooner now Lee then have a re-think :)

Few issues from what I gather meaning it wasn't able to be mapped today, nothing major.

As prawn has said it hasn't been mapped due to a "issue" not on here to cause trouble so won't go into details but sadly hasn't been done

That's what I love about R-Tech... A lot of tuners would just bang a map on, charge you £300/£400 and shove you out the door... Not Niki though, he's just a VAG legend lol

Surely if it's not the fault of RTech, but you're not telling anything it just looks more suspicious and worse on RTech?!

Seems odd to me :shrug:

Surely if it's not the fault of RTech, but you're not telling anything it just looks more suspicious and worse on RTech?!

Seems odd to me :shrug:

I'd leave it bro, I've heard the ins and outs of it and it's not worth the hassle.

Can you imagine how far against my nature it is to say that? But this is something best left alone.

So its becoming one of those forums where we only talk about good things that happen to preferred suppliers?

Something should be said.

If its left to the internetz wild speculation will start and that could be worse than what you say, weather was you say is true or not is down to people but any thing is better than nothing.

Did they.... forget it was a quattro on Dyno?

(for all you with a keen eye, I don't know whether or not OP's car is actually quattro)

Niki decided Jardo's car was the peak of his mapping career and has since retired?

Status
Not open for further replies.