Rsj88

Reaction score
Hi guys
sold my rs3. Uk Plate needs to go now also. Let me know if anybody wants it £2k

thanks
Raj

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans and HulkRS3
£2k for an old style reg plate that if spaced incorrectly to make it read what you think it reads, risking forfeit of the reg to the authorities? You are barking mate. :haha:

Reactions: MartayMcFly, Bells, NevMan and 2 others
£2k for an old style reg plate that if spaced incorrectly to make it read what you think it reads, risking forfeit of the reg to the authorities? You are barking mate. :haha:
Cool story bro

But he's not wrong is he?

Just look at the amount of regulation changes to number plates alone in effect from 1st of this month.

Reactions: NevMan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R53 is a type of mini. You might get some interest on a mini forum as an alternative potential market….

Although price may be an issue as you can buy r53s around the same money as you want for the plate.

R53 is a type of mini. You might get some interest on a mini forum as an alternative potential market….

Although price may be an issue as you can buy r53s around the same money as you want for the plate.

A cheaper option would be to bid on this one instead!
9621472E FA1B 4ED8 9B97 62A0E19FDD7A

Haha, too true, old R53 minis likely cheaper than plate

Reactions: 8YARWY