Radiator Grill

Archies

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Anyone know if it would be easy to repair this chip in the trim around the grill, or if it is replaceable without buying a new grill altogether. Im hoping just the trim comes away from the grill

Thats a seriously big chip! lucky it didnt catch your paint work :S I would think you could have that filled and chrome painted but could be pricey, not sure the going rate for chrome painting.

I don think you can replace the trim seperately without plastic welding it back together.
Lots of people are swapping the standard grilles for the honey comb rs4 style ones, I would bet you can offer some dirt low prices for their old grilles if you go on instagram and shoot a message to any one who has just swapped over.

Alternatively you could fill and sand to blend in, then wrap it gloss black, would look like a black edition and be much cheaper than a genuine repair:)
I had my standard grille wrapped professionally along with the window chrome and window tints, was cheaper than a new grille and got lots done, and looked like a black edition after.

Reactions: Archies
Thanks Meemo, Im debating wheather to go for a honecomb grill or just get it filled and wrapped.. Easiest option is to buy a grill i think :)

Last edited: