Radio logos

1oldaudi

Reaction score
IMG 2740 IMG 2742 I thought that I would write this up because it’s taken me an age to work out.

Select Radio from the MMI using the dial
Press the right button to bring up additional options
Scroll down to Radio Settings
Put the tick in Detailed station Information
Preferred image set to station logo
Select the Region for station logos as Great Britain. Mine didn’t work until I selected this
Then go back to the list of radio stations
Push down on the dial of the radio station you are listening to
Hey presto logos now appear

Many may know this but Its taken me a while to work it out

Last edited:
Reactions: WesT-gefül, rasA4, zippster and 1 other person
Strange as mine had the logos from when I collected it new from the dealership. Good advice though to anyone who hasn't got them...

I’ve always had them since pick up but not all stations have the logo, guess it’s down to the DAB reception etc in my area?

I had them from the start. What I would like to know is if it is possible to have the name of the song and artist to be displayed?

Reactions: Whytho1001
I had them from the start. What I would like to know is if it is possible to have the name of the song and artist to be displayed?
Yes but only in the session the car has been running, press the right button and select....

This is weird I don't have this selection in my mmi.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

View attachment 151074 View attachment 151075 I thought that I would write this up because it’s taken me an age to work out.

Select the Region for station logos as Great Britain. Mine didn’t work until I selected this

Where abouts would I be able to find the option to change the region for stations? The only options I get on the logos is ‘station logo’ or ‘slide show’ neither of them options change anything.

I’m my old A4 only the BBC stations had logos

Mine has had them displayed since day 1 but incredibly low res

Great tip thank you. Without meaning to gatecrash the thread is there anyway to fix on the display the Audi logo and Start Up/Shut down screen on the display whilst car is in motion?

I only have the BBC logos displayed, even after following the steps above? The logos I do have are also pixelated.

I only have the BBC logos displayed, even after following the steps above? The logos I do have are also pixelated.
That’s as good as it gets, I’ve always thought it very poor compared to other VAG displays but have been criticised here for stating it in the past.

Is there any way for the MMI to display radio information such as current song playing/show etc?

Yes, press the right button to the side of the MMI wheel, another menu will open where you can select information. Unfortunately you will need to do this everytime you start the car...

View attachment 151074 View attachment 151075 I thought that I would write this up because it’s taken me an age to work out.

Hi I've no option to select the region

Hi I've no option to select the region

How do you select the region

It does state this isn't available all countries, are you sure Ireland has them?

It does state this isn't available all countries, are you sure Ireland has them?
Hi
I bought the car in from the uk. I've seen other a4s with them here,.my friend has them in his alright. All the rest of the station details are working.

Hi
I bought the car in from the uk. I've seen other a4s with them here,.my friend has them in his alright. All the rest of the station details are working.
Then the only things I can think off it to make sure you have the correct channel selected before you access the region settings and either do a reset of the mmi...