Radio update

mkcrave87

Reaction score
I want to update my radio to this one I have the single din concert radio in now . But want to change it to the double din concert radio . How do I do it and what do I need
20210628 204104
20210628 214519

Search the forums and look for a tutorial on the conversion, many people have done this on an A3, there are some caveats when changing from concert II to concert III, the antenna configuration is different and you may need a Y adaptor to fix the HF/ZF to HF/HF change on the radio. Also wiring adaptors, new buttons, trims etc. Most of the stuff is covered in the tutorials but these are basically for the Concert II to RNS-E navigation upgrade, the II to III upgrade just adds another level of complexity.

Hi There

apologies in advance if I posted in wrong area would you able to connect your VCDS struggling to find out what is wrong with my car and why it’s shaking

the mechanics struggling to find a problem and say it’s all good but the car still shaking

please let me know willing to pay a small fee

thank you

Hi There

apologies in advance if I posted in wrong area would you able to connect your VCDS struggling to find out what is wrong with my car and why it’s shaking

the mechanics struggling to find a problem and say it’s all good but the car still shaking

please let me know willing to pay a small fee

thank you
Im not in the UK anymore