Facelift RadioStation Logos

OzzyR

Reaction score
Hi again. Seem to be having trouble getting radio station logos to appear both with FM and DAB. Because it’s a MY 17 I’m thinking that my mmi needs to be updated because google maps won’t load either. I’ve tried using my phones hot spot and also have just put in a Optus data SIM card. It gets all the way to the end and then just sits on the same screen.

Any ideas for either issue would be appreciated.

Ozzy

32be814fb50c04ebcc333c09405bd088.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s an update that replaces google maps overlays but you will need to pay for the Audi connect subscription as far as I’m aware for it to work. Last I checked it was £17pm

That makes sense as I don’t have the Audi Connect either. Will get in touch quality Audi here in Australia and see what the go is.

Thank you mate. Much appreciated. It appears that without Audi connect I can’t get google earth but that has been taken away anyway and is no longer available.

Thank you mate. Much appreciated. It appears that without Audi connect I can’t get google earth but that has been taken away anyway and is no longer available.

Not sure what it’s like in Australia but over here they started charging for Audi connect whereas before you got a free extension. Might be worth a call to Audi customer services and see if you can get a free extension

I’ll give it ago. Cheers mate.