Rain x

Toonsoldier91

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Just woundering if rain x will be alright for side windows and rear window.

Got no interest in using anything like this on windscreen as I’ve read so many story’s of smearing etc.

Got no interest in using anything like this on windscreen as I’ve read so many story’s of smearing etc.
I've used the little bottle one before and it was OK, not sure how the spray bottle one works though.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Yes.

Great stuff for windows BUT keep away from front screen...!

Mate, RainX is sh@t in my opinion. I use AngelWax Vision (to clean screen and windows) and then AngelWax H2Go for water repellent. NO issues with smearing or anything like that, and water beads like mad

Yes smears very bad on front windscreen (was a pain to remove too). Should be fine for side windows, but personally I just clean side windows with a good quality glass cleaner. Rain X too smeary for me.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks for your views. I tried it on the front windows and it does it’s job alight. As I said it won’t be going near the front windscreen as I know it’s smeary.

I’ve also heard good things about the h2go so might get that instead and bin the rain x was only a couple quid

I use AngelWax Vision (to clean screen and windows) and then AngelWax H2Go for water repellent. NO issues with smearing or anything like that, and water beads like mad
lol I'm sitting here debating whether or not to do a Google search for those two items! I've just paid for one holiday and got another two to pay for, so could do without buying stuff I didn't intend on buying today :D

Reactions: Janice_3S3