For Sale RARE SPEC! - Audi S3 8V FL Saloon Black Edition - £7000 worth of extras and mods!

Adi-M

Nevarra Blue Black Edition S3 8V FL Saloon
Reaction score
So i am selling my beloved S3. I have owned this car for 1 year myself in which i have thoroughly enjoyed. I have taken great care to look after this car in order to keep it in immaculate condition. It is a beautiful colour that catches the eye of many.. the amount of attention this car gets is crazy due to the way it looks.

I have spent a lot of money to make this car unique! It truly is a rare spec which you will not see with many S3's out there on the market if not, you will not find another S3 on the market like this. You can purchase this car with peace of mind knowing I have always kept it clean and treated it well, all services and maintenance has been kept up to date with by Audi themselves. It has only ever been into Audi and no other third party garage. This car has never been on a race track and neither has it been subject to heavy commuting as i work 5 mins away from home.

2017, 22,500 genuine miles, saloon, magnificent Navarra Blue, Full Audi Service History.
Still has one service remaining with the service pack and 1 year warranty remaining.
Audi VWFS Finance will be cleared on sale.

£32,995
For any information just contact me on 07983554466

Summary of Specification:

Audi TTRS Steering Wheel w/ Alcantara sides, leather top and bottom, 12 0'clock red stripe - coded in with full functionality worth (£1800) fitted by Aoon himself. I still have the original steering wheel which is included with the sale.
Custom Gloss Black Body Styling Pack (Front Splitter, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser, Lip Spoiler)
Resonator Delete - Sounds so much better now (Reversible, still have the resonator)
15mm Spacers on all 4 wheels
Navarra Blue Metallic Paint
Pan Roof
Keyless Start
Mag Ride
Red Callipers
Black Edition (black styling pack with black side mirrors, black grill, black badge)
B&O Sound System
Audi Logo Puddle Lights on all 4 doors
Technology Pack (Virtual cockpit, wireless charging, MMI Navigation plus)
Front & Back Parking Sensors
Super Sport Stitched Seats
19” V spoke alloys (immaculate no scuffs)
Audi Sport Textile Mats (Still have the Audi carpet mats which are good as new)
Folding Heated Side Mirrors
Pirelli P Zero Tyres.. 1 new tyre the rest have good tread.
Tinted Privacy Glass back and front

IMG 4066

IMG 4051

IMG 4052

View attachment 187930
IMG 5077

IMG 5124
IMG 3896 wecompresscom
IMG 3886 wecompresscom
IMG 4054 wecompresscom
IMG 4100 wecompresscom
IMG 4088 wecompresscom