Ready for the most vile coloured 07 Plate TT??!!

My daughter would love that,but she is only 4...
Ye gods,my retinas are burnt.

I think that one could be up for sale for a LONG time!:puke2:

Must be a cancelled order ?
Crikey,that must be one hacked off dealer...

bowfer said:
Must be a cancelled order ?
Crikey,that must be one hacked off dealer...

Hmmm...

Order car with 'unusual' colour/features.
Cancel order.
**** off the dealer.
Dealer has to advertise/off-load.
Get 'mate' to buy it at discount.
Dealer relieved at getting rid of it.
'Mate' lands a free drink.

Hmmm....

Defo a cancelled order! I think it may sell very quickly actually. Imagine all the barbie girls out there thinking how unique it is! You've gotta give it that, you won't see many pink tt's about!

Someone's laughing out very loud ! :)

-Sal-

tevez.gif

Gross, springs to mind. What a waste of a lovely car, someone will buy it though i suppose.

Mark

£32k!!! That's expensive geez. Nobody will buy that for a while I reckon..

VehicleImage.axd

VehicleImage.axd

I recon those twins in the big brother house would fight for this thing. There seem to be pink mad!! :puke2:

I've long joked that TT stands for 'Tarts and Transvestites',but this is ridiculous.

Well its a TT so should sell very quickly in this colour, plenty of women would love this colour but may take some time to sell if on any other Audi!

JamS3 said:
Well its a TT so should sell very quickly in this colour, plenty of women would love this colour but may take some time to sell if on any other Audi!

VehicleImage.jpg

I see what you mean....

Given that I think most Q7 drivers are knobs,that's quite apt.

maybe on the new sheila's wheels advert?

I think it will sell quite quickly. There's quite a few blondes and sicko's out there.

I would be very tempted by the TT - the problem is the upgrade wheels are silly money (1600 notes) which I just dont think is worth the extra. If the price drops though...........

I drive past Stoke Audi every day and it is as bad in the flesh as it is in the pictures. Its been in the showroom for about 2 weeks, I had assumed someone had ordered it ready for september and it was there for people to see what exclusive colours could be ordered. I've got to go in soon so if anyone want s a price I can always ask!

Funnily enough JohnS3, the twins in the BB house are from Stoke!

JohnS3 said:
VehicleImage.jpg

I see what you mean....

OK guys I'll come clean, it was a 5 min photoshop job from this. Which isn't that much better..:p

VehicleImage.axd

Saw a burnt orange current style Range Rover a couple of years back. That was disgusting but a pink TT - :puke2:

Just showed my chick and she likes it! Even though she's not a pink kinda girl. She wouldn't get one though. I'm getting told off now. lol

There is a brand new TT in this horrid pink colour, in the showroom At STOKE AUDI , im off there on thursday , I will get a few pics for reference