Rear anti roll bar recommendations?

audismart

YOU ARE JUDGED BY THE CAR YOU DRIVE.
Reaction score
As above for my FWD 2.0tfsi S-Line.
Just wanted to know if anyone got any experience with the rear anti sway bars for the FWD, like is it a worth while upgrade, does it improve understeer???

Yeah I`m going to be fitting superpro alk with alloy arms and adjustable ball joints, just wanted to get some guidance on how stiff to make the rear to reduce under-steer on the fwd, difficult to get a guide on the Haldex setup as its totally a different driving experience due to weight and power transfer.
Thanks for your input though.

Go for H&R front and rear kit.

Set the rear to the stiffest (only two settings, stiffest is the hole nearer the bar) and set the front to soft.

If you're a talented driver set the front to stiff too.

Reactions: Boydie
Go for H&R front and rear kit.

Set the rear to the stiffest (only two settings, stiffest is the hole nearer the bar) and set the front to soft.

If you're a talented driver set the front to stiff too.
LOL, if its stiff all over sounds like it will be a skittish sort of drive, I was thinking of a staying on the standard roll bar on the front with powerflex bushes and a thicker roll bar on the rear?

yeah I was thinking along the lines of eibach, did you find a big difference?

The reality is you can't really go wrong with any of the established brands - I was originally going with H&R but as I was also doing the fronts the Eibach front comes with the bracket preinstalled so saves on the labour cost ...