Rear brakes - which ones

Fatbloke

Reaction score
Hi All

2016 A3 8VF, 150 tdi, sportback, quattro.

I have new calipers, carriers and bigger 312mm disks to fit to the front of the car.

I was looking for rears to do also. I found 8V0615424A rear elec caliper which looks correct and fits loads of different models and years of A3 but when I put my car details in, it says it doesn't fit. I did notice they list virtually every petrol A3, golf's etc but no diesels on the list. Is it an error on their Web page or will that definitely not fit?

Cheers

Dave

Hi All

2016 A3 8VF, 150 tdi, sportback, quattro.

I have new calipers, carriers and bigger 312mm disks to fit to the front of the car.

I was looking for rears to do also. I found 8V0615424A rear elec caliper which looks correct and fits loads of different models and years of A3 but when I put my car details in, it says it doesn't fit. I did notice they list virtually every petrol A3, golf's etc but no diesels on the list. Is it an error on their Web page or will that definitely not fit?

Cheers

Dave
Can't answer your question, but I do know that they have a sale on breaks at ECP https://www.eurocarparts.com/car-parts

Look for your PR code for your brakes and get one that’s compatible.

Reactions: Phutters
The part I found also includes the carrier and pads. The caliper and carrier are also already painted red. They are OEM and a very good price. I just need to know if that part number fits my car or if most of the calipers and carriers are the same. I have emailed the company but they haven't responded yet.