Rear Cup Holders Question

Rocksteve69

Reaction score
Hi all. While waiting for my A4 BE to be delivered I've been watching multiple youtube review videos (sad I know). In some of the videos I've seen some cool cup holders in the rear arm rest and wondered are these standard. If they are not is it possible to retro for them?

its part of the storage pack i believe. not heard about retro fit on b9 but used to be easy enough on older models if im right in saying

Depends upon if it is just the design of the centre armrest thats different or the whole of the rear seat backrests. Not sure if the 40 20 40 backrest option is also part of the storage pack...

hmm I missed this feature too so would be interested to know if a retrofit is possible
Me too! I've gone back onto the build website and have now found this option. I would have selected it along with the electric folding mirrors. When I've read what these options are I thought these were standard :(

If I don't have the electric folding mirrors does this mean I have manually adjusting mirrors?

Depends upon if it is just the design of the centre armrest thats different or the whole of the rear seat backrests. Not sure if the 40 20 40 backrest option is also part of the storage pack...
At least I have the 40/20/40 seat backrests as thats listed in my options as standard :)

Sounds like a look at the parts database thread then to see if it's just down to the arm rest.

Sounds like a look at the parts database thread then to see if it's just down to the arm rest.
Awesome, just looked. From what I can gather from the diagram its just like a cartridge. Code '8P0 885 995 B'. I think I need to wait until I get the car to check what type of rear arm rest is fitted. But there is a pray. Cheers for the direction to look at the parts database :)

Reactions: Ioan Furdui
If you have kids over about 5 yrs then cup holders in the back are almost obligatory to avoid fast food spillages. The features of the storage pack really should be standard on sline/BE trim levels, along with hill hold, fore/aft head rest adjustment and folding mirrors. It's a bit of an insult having to specify these as options.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rocksteve69
Options that I wanted, but they pushed up the price of the lease too much. Totally agree with you, some of these should be standard on the A4, i.e folding mirrors for goodness sake!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rocksteve69
If you have kids over about 5 yrs then cup holders in the back are almost obligatory to avoid fast food spillages. The features of the storage pack really should be standard on sline/BE trim levels, along with hill hold, fore/aft head rest adjustment and folding mirrors. It's a bit of an insult having to specify these as options.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Avoid fast food (kids will thank you in later life)... save yourself the retrofit...

Reactions: Riko0073
I presume there is space in the rear door pockets for bottles of drink?

Cheers mate, that's all I need in the back for the kids.
Unfortunately my kid has hot drinks of coffee and tea when in the back so them type of bottle holders wont be able to help

Awesome, just looked. From what I can gather from the diagram its just like a cartridge. Code '8P0 885 995 B'. I think I need to wait until I get the car to check what type of rear arm rest is fitted. But there is a pray. Cheers for the direction to look at the parts database :)

I was hoping for this as it would be good for my boys to have these but...

I think you'll need a new arm rest for the cup holder cartridge to fit into. I looked at my arm rest and there is no opening for a cartridge to fit into. the design looks different :(

I was hoping for this as it would be good for my boys to have these but...

I think you'll need a new arm rest for the cup holder cartridge to fit into. I looked at my arm rest and there is no opening for a cartridge to fit into. the design looks different :(
Nooooo. So i need to buy the armrest too. Would have been cheaper to get the ****** storage pack.

I thought you would have seen that from the diagram in the parts lists and by comparing it to the one fitted in your cars...