Rear diffuser

quattrogone

Quattro Back!
Reaction score
I'm going to do a twin exit conversion on the aftermarket exhaust system currently fitted to my 2011 Dynamik saloon.
Looking at the rear diffuser options is a bit confusing as some say that they will only fit an SE or S-line model, from what I can tell the current bumper is either one of these but with some extra body kit trim stuck on which wouldn't interfere with the diffuser fitment, when stating the difference between bumper surely it's all down to the different styles of diffuse for each model? as visually other than that I can't see a difference..

I'm going to do a twin exit conversion on the aftermarket exhaust system currently fitted to my 2011 Dynamik saloon.
Looking at the rear diffuser options is a bit confusing as some say that they will only fit an SE or S-line model, from what I can tell the current bumper is either one of these but with some extra body kit trim stuck on which wouldn't interfere with the diffuser fitment, when stating the difference between bumper surely it's all down to the different styles of diffuse for each model? as visually other than that I can't see a difference..

Had the same issue when I was looking for mine but if the car is a s line then you’ll need to get the s line one . If not s line the se is the one you need . That’s what the guy told me when I was getting mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahh right so I need to find out what rear bumper was used on the Dynamik :tired: