Rear light dance when unlocking

Jason1987

Reaction score
Do the rear lights dance on all models or only when you have matrix headlights? Just saw an S3 video where the rear lights did a dance pattern but the car had matrix headlights so not sure if it’s only with matrix?

Do the rear lights dance on all models or only when you have matrix headlights? Just saw an S3 video where the rear lights did a dance pattern but the car had matrix headlights so not sure if it’s only with matrix?
I am sure it's only cars fitted with the matrix lighting system

I am sure it's only cars fitted with the matrix lighting system
Ah ok thanks, also, off topic but no point starting a new thread…when in dynamic mode, I’ve seen the dials where the red line is fully shaded red and also dials in dynamic mode where the dials looks the same as in normal mode. Is there two type of dial styles when in dynamic to choose from ? Both are on the normal cockpit btw and not the plus

Ah ok thanks, also, off topic but no point starting a new thread…when in dynamic mode, I’ve seen the dials where the red line is fully shaded red and also dials in dynamic mode where the dials looks the same as in normal mode. Is there two type of dial styles when in dynamic to choose from ? Both are on the normal cockpit btw and not the plus
I couldn’t tell you to be honest but l don't think the 10-5 inch virtual cockpit is as configurable as the plus 12-5 Virtual cockpit but again VCDS could/can alter the virtual cockpit layouts/fonts

I couldn’t tell you to be honest but l don't think the 10-5 inch virtual cockpit is as configurable as the plus 12-5 Virtual cockpit but again VCDS could/can alter the virtual cockpit layouts/fonts
Thanks. And lastly lol… if I’m using Spotify on my phone, will the song name come up on the cockpit the same as if I was using a ubs stick for example or is it only shown on the mmi due to it being via apple car play?

Thanks. And lastly lol… if I’m using Spotify on my phone, will the song name come up on the cockpit the same as if I was using a ubs stick for example or is it only shown on the mmi due to it being via apple car play?
Yes it will you just needs to toggle through the display modes ie the media mode on the virtual cockpit