Rear Light Tints.

Mancmilks

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have ordered a new A5 Coupe in Daytona and it will be here in March next year and really am undecided on whether to get this option.

Has anyone on here opted for the rear tinted lights in the configuratior?

If so can you be so kind as to post a picture of your vehicle with them?

If you have a Daytona A5 that would be even better!

Thanks.

Not sure when it became available as an option but my March 17 didn’t have it.

To be honest I do t look at it and wish they were tinted and my previous car had factory tinted rears for me to compare to.

Not sure when it became available as an option but my March 17 didn’t have it.

To be honest I do t look at it and wish they were tinted and my previous car had factory tinted rears for me to compare to.
I’m not sure when they became available but they are now in the audi genuine acccessories section.

I can’t find anything on google and think they will suit the Daytona and rear tinted windows so well but don’t want to do it without seeing them in real life haha.

Hopefully someone has them on here!

I’m not sure when they became available but they are now in the audi genuine acccessories section.

I can’t find anything on google and think they will suit the Daytona and rear tinted windows so well but don’t want to do it without seeing them in real life haha.

Hopefully someone has them on here!

If you look at my coupe under page 1 of the pictures you will see the non tinted and if you look at the last page my new Sportback is there and has the tinted option (even though I didn’t spec it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at my coupe under page 1 of the pictures you will see the non tinted and if you look at the last page my new Sportback is there and has the tinted option (even though I didn’t spec it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would explain why I thought my tail lights looked darker......
S5 4

I never added them to my configurator but they come under the accessories section part number 8W6052100A. My dealer said they will have just added them due to the fact I had the light and vision pack and privacy glass option. As others, I also had the LED Audi rings option added at no extra cost.

Upload 2017 10 29 19 46 9