Rear Lip Spoiler Fitted to my Le Mans A6.

sduk

Audi Baby!
Reaction score
so after only taking 10 days to paint and deliver my spoiler from Taiwan I cleaned the car and fitted it :)

For only £30 matched to my paint code and delivered around the world it is such a great mod!

Here was the rear of the car before....

sdukaudi10.jpg

and with the new spoiler...

Really happy, nice and subtle and still OEM looking :D

Sammy

Reactions: gupsterg
Sammy, that looks ace. Job well done. :) x

Reactions: sduk
Looks good but I think the prefacelift suits it better than the facelift to be fair! :)

Looks great, can I ask the details or a link to who you ordered it off, I'm tempted myself, thanks in advance.

i cant belive you have put a piece of crap like that on such a nice car

It's a rubber strip that fits any car retail is 75p unpainted and spoils the car but if you like that's all that matters but for me you have made your stunning car less stunning.

It is a great finish and paint match.

I agree ! I was really surprised at the quality of paint and the match. I think it looks Claasss !! And very OEM looking style.
I think I have my one on about 3 years now and no problems whatsoever :)

Your Le-Mans is Sweet Sduk !!

Reactions: gupsterg and sduk
One of my first mods also... Great job! Car looks 'even more' stunning!!! Imho :cool:

Reactions: gupsterg
SD - Your car looks stunning mate and the mod is great too, really OEM looking.

I also fitted the same one to my car around 4 years ago, perfect paint match, great fit for not a lot of ££....all good here IMO

To be honest, even in the event I didn't like it, I wouldn't be calling it a piece of crap, can't believe you put it on such a nice car, what a waste etc etc...........some people honestly??!!??

You usually find these type of really vocal guys on forums like this aren't quite the same in real life.....oh well.

Thanks for taking the time to share.....

Reactions: sduk and gupsterg
I'm 50/50. Not sure if I would have bothered with both the front or rear spoilers. Your car is nice already. What I personally would have done is de- badged it first. As long as you are happy though.:arco:

Thanks for the comments, I love it, looks even better in real life! Not gonna debadge, love the Le Mans badge with the 2.7!

Reactions: JimC64