Facelift Rear parking sensors - Volume increase

airbus319

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the volume of the rear parking sensor unit using vcds?

It's already at max on the MMI

thanks

David.

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to increase the volume of the rear parking sensor unit using vcds?

It's already at max on the MMI

thanks

David.
Depending on your control module there are settings which look like they might do something. Would need to test though as I have never had a reason to play with these.

Screenshot 2019 02 21 at 182821

Reactions: airbus319
Depending on your control module there are settings which look like they might do something. Would need to test though as I have never had a reason to play with these.

View attachment 176163

DJ Alix thanks for your response, it's my partner's car, my PFL car is about 75% louder than hers which is terribly quiet. There's nothing wrong with my hearing thanks.

I'll fire up VCDS on it later and see what I can find.

David.

DJ Alix thanks for your response, it's my partner's car, my PFL car is about 75% louder than hers which is terribly quiet. There's nothing wrong with my hearing thanks.

David.
Might be a faulty buzzer / speaker then. The parking sensor has one in the front and in the rear. Might be some padding covering it?

Reactions: airbus319

David.
Hi

I have the same exact issue, did you manage to solve it via VCDS?