Rear parking sensors

willz17

Reaction score
Hi guys, been a while since I've posted but I need help on choosing some rear parking sensors. I've made a quick search but all refer to genuine oem sensors fitted by Audi.

Just wondering is there a cheaper kit out there? I've heard good things about the kit linked below:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251008841160

New Cobra Reversing Parking Sensor 0258 Park Master

Anyone tried this kit? Or are there any kits out there that people recommend? I want something that will last and I will be getting them sprayed to match the cars original colour :)

Any advice is appreciated
Thanks
Will

Anyone guys? Think I might just take the plunge and buy the Cobra r0394 for around £100?

Any opinions?
Thanks
Will

Ignore my last question, did some reading and realised that R for reverse and F for front lol.

Time to order myself a set ;)

Just ordered a set from poollretrofits :) roll on the weekend!

I had mine done a couple of weeks ago by Paul of poolretrofits, fitted perfectly. Really friendly guy who explains everything and clearly takes pride in his work (takes photos of each stage, and uploads vids on his youtube channel) - onto a winner with him. Audi wanted £540 or something for the exact same cobra sensors. £280 from Paul with the radio mute function.

Look what arrived today :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406237687615745ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406237709471066ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406237728962254