Rear s3 bumper trim patt number

pamarakos

Reaction score
Hi all
Just a new owner of a 8v a3 sportback , searching for parts:)
Looked at many rear bumpers, especially s3 ones, little more beautiful than the sline, almost all of them have their alu trim that goes from edge to edge damaged, is there any part number for this to ask at the dealer for a new one or someone here selling a new one or could source one?
Also aiming at folding mirrors (I know I need the switch as well) and auto lights (need the switch too plus the light/rain sensor), plus all of these need vcds for programming:) Also maybe the led door handles, but we ll see:) Am I somewhere wrong? Also this "ancient" MMI can be converted to android if I m not mistaken?
Thanks a lot for your time:)
Regards to all

Attachments

• c45a6ca44e2b951eb2267cce29ee.jpeg
    c45a6ca44e2b951eb2267cce29ee.jpeg
    37.2 KB · Views: 120
Yes I ve seen all these..just wanted the part number of the trim if it exists because I found a bumper with this part cracked in the middle:)
You need to firstly tell us if you have pre face or face lift and which bumper do you need front back both ?

It s a prefacelift and I m talking about the rear one as in the photo I ve post in my 1st post:)
Thank you for your time
Ah I didn't see the whole bumper so couldn't work i out ..
I think it is this one :

Or you can put back together facelift bumper with diffuser very good prices. get it sanded primed and sprayed..

Reactions: pamarakos
Ah I didn't see the whole bumper so couldn't work i out ..
I think it is this one :

Or you can put back together facelift bumper with diffuser very good prices. get it sanded primed and sprayed..

So does the facelift rear bumper fit the prefacelift if I get it complete? No modifications needed?
I ve already found a rear s line bumper here and the same guy has the rear diffuser of the s3 but it is just broken in a point on the trim I was asking for, that s why I needed the trim part number to check pricing:)

Last edited:
So does the facelift rear bumper fit the prefacelift if I get it complete? No modifications needed?
Yeh, but u cannot combine PFL diffuser with FL bumper obviously.. vice versa..
Always get whole thing or both parts.. and you can paint it, put it together.. you will swap sensors from yours original as I did on mine..
I wanted that diffuser but person live miles away in down south and he won't post..
Then someone with S3 exhaust just for £50 but as well far away so no point as I would have to pay for fuel to pick it up. I would have nice S3 setup just for £90 :p

Yeh, but u cannot combine PFL diffuser with FL bumper obviously.. vice versa..
Always get whole thing or both parts.. and you can paint it, put it together.. you will swap sensors from yours original as I did on mine..
I wanted that diffuser but person live miles away in down south and he won't post..
Then someone with S3 exhaust just for £50 but as well far away so no point as I would have to pay for fuel to pick it up. I would have nice S3 setup just for £90 :p
The thing this guy jere is near:)
So if I find this trim new one it will be great, if not I guess I ll go for the re-paint and all the rest, I guess since it s plastic it's repairable.

Reactions: AudiRace