Rear seat covers?

Spooky

Reaction score
Anyone know of / found a good supplier for rear seat covers?
My slightly aged labrador tends to sit on the back seats, rather than in the boot (blame the other half..she prefers to see her comfortable).
with the new A4 having leather seats I don't really want her to be on there unprotected..
I found this place..
http://www.overthetop.co.uk/audi-custom-back-seat-cover/

The audi one looks a bit overkill, and puts the other seats out of action/
https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/zubehoer/p/rear-protective-cover-black-8x0061680-9

I suspect you're right that claws and leather don't mix! The first one you linked to looks good, agree that the Audi one looks a bit awkward but the advantage is it protects the doors / front seats as well. One thing to give a bit of thought to, however, is what happens in case of an accident: if she's going to ride in the rear seats I'd advise you get one of the rear seat dog harnesses that attaches to the seat belt system (e.g. this one, but there are loads about) to restrain her while you're in motion. Without something like that if you're ever in an accident / need to emergency stop she is as liable to get injured as an unrestrained rear seat human passenger.

yes she wears a harness fixed to the seatbelts, its just she tends to settle on the back seats, rather than scrabbling around the boot every time you corner :)

I can see the advantage of the audi one is it protects the doors as well...but it looks a bit over encumbered and not easy to take on / off

Maybe I just need to get rid of the dog, or refuse to take her in the new car :)

lol seems a bit harsh. :) Good call on the harness!

Hi,

I went with the Audi option and I'm really pleased with it. Very thick and good quality. You can set it up to cover half of the back seats as it zips in the middle to remove a part. Covers the door nicely also.

Oh interesting. Any pics of the Audi one?