Rear Spring B5 S4 Estate

tonybolony

Reaction score
I need a rear Nearside Spring for my S4 BT , i looked all over Ebay, and ones that claim they fit when i ring the dealers they tell me that it doesn't (guess they don't check very well)

can anybody point me in the right direction or a link to one that will fit please

tony

Have a look in the classifieds,people are always putting coilovers on,must be plenty of springs for sale.

sorry should have said i did a search in Classifieds but i couldn't see anything

Theres almost no point buying used. 99% of B5 quattro rear springs will have sagged out or broken by the time they are removed.

Your options are either to goto Audi and buy a new PAIR of rear springs (the pair is a must as they must match across the axle, and the one on the other side wont match the new one) which will cost you around £120.

Or bite the bullet and buy a lowering spring kit.

I need a rear Nearside Spring for my S4 BT , i looked all over Ebay, and ones that claim they fit when i ring the dealers they tell me that it doesn't (guess they don't check very well)

can anybody point me in the right direction or a link to one that will fit please

tony

would the Springs from the Same year S4 but a saloon fit?

they'll fit, but probably won't be the correct spring rate.