Rear Sway Bar Upgrade

JonSline

Considering the next mods.....
Reaction score
hi everyone,

Looking for some opionions on the rear sway bar upgrade. There’s plenty of Quattro guys putting the rs4 sway bar on by the look of it.

I’m a 2.0 tdi. 2wd s line so wondering if there’s anyone that’s done it, or if it’s Better to go for a slightly thinner bar off say the s4. On the 2wd cars.

Opinions welcomed!

Thanks

I’ve got a 2.0TDi 2WD aswell, I’ve fitted the RS4 rear ARB for me it’s night and day different with handling

Worth the money for the upgrade it’s a all straight fit just need the ARB and bushes/caps

I fitted the even thicker Motorsport 034 rear sway bar (25.4mm) and the change to the cars handling is incredible, car remains flat round a roundabout and on the twisty stuff and I have a 2wd Avant 2.0tdi
Best modification I have done

I fitted the even thicker Motorsport 034 rear sway bar (25.4mm) and the change to the cars handling is incredible, car remains flat round a roundabout and on the twisty stuff and I have a 2wd Avant 2.0tdi
Best modification I have done
Where did you get it from mate. I’m interested in one for my cabby.

Best pull the trigger on this one then! Anyone got the part numbers handy?

Hmm, Ill prob go for the audi rs4 sway bar i think. standard drop links are ok with that? or change for rs4 drop links?

Just to note, mine is set on the softest setting and fitted new OEM drop links at the same time, so far so good in fact I forgot it had a stiffer setting!!

Just got quoted £169.18 for the rs4 sway bar, brackets bushings and bolts, is that pretty reasonable?