Rear Taillights Animation using OBD11

psychopomp1

Reaction score
Anyone managed to enable this using VCDS or OBD11? I have the standard Matrix lights and rear dynamic LEDs on my A6 but in OBD11 it won't let me enable the RS6 style rear taillights animation. Or do the rear LEDS need to be of certain design in order to make them animation compatible?
Cheers

Sorry , I meant the rear leds going through a pattern when locking or unlocking the car. This is standard on the RS6 and on those with Matrix HD lights but not on other models. What you are referring to is Scandinavian DRL setting where the rear leds behave like the front DRL, ie always on. I have also enabled this :)

Reactions: Sean Byrne
Sorry , I meant the rear leds going through a pattern when locking or unlocking the car. This is standard on the RS6 and on those with Matrix HD lights but not on other models. What you are referring to is Scandinavian DRL setting where the rear leds behave like the front DRL, ie always on. I have also enabled this :)

I hope you also disabled the seatbelt “chime” more like industrial plant alarm sound as well, I finally did some play with the settings in the car and enabled Scandi DRL, disabled seat belt alarm, enabled instrument gauge sweep on start up, enabled menu option to adjust headlights to right hand traffic (why disable this by default in the first place?!? The lights don’t change at all automatically) among a few others.

Reactions: psychopomp1
Yes, disabling the seat belt alarm was one of the first things i did. Hate the blo*dy noise!