Rear wiper blank

Dsport

Reaction score
Does anyone know the size of the hole in the rear glass as I want to delete the wiper
Any help much app

Last edited:
What happens to the water if you press the stalk by mistake?

Do you want the glass insert or a rubber grommet?

And I've plugged the fluid pipe with a screw and tape so hopefully nothing! I've heard you can disable the rear wiper all together using VCDS but I'm not 100% on that one.

What happens to the water if you press the stalk by mistake?

When I did it on my mk4 golf I disconnected the pump

Do you want the glass insert or a rubber grommet?

And I've plugged the fluid pipe with a screw and tape so hopefully nothing! I've heard you can disable the rear wiper all together using VCDS but I'm not 100% on that one.

Just want to use a grommet for the moment is it 24mm

I got one from fleabay with a screw on nut for the inside, both would be fine im sure

Cheers Sidhu I got the last one from Halfruds for the Golf, I'm trying to get the wife to go get me one tomorrow whilst I'm at work
thanks again

Cheers Sidhu I got the last one from Halfruds for the Golf, I'm trying to get the wife to go get me one tomorrow whilst I'm at work
thanks again

Might just put a blank on mine now. Saves me £77 for a new motor! Then again still concerned I might fill my boot with water.

Blanked off now, sealed the water pipe but how do you disable it properly? Asking the fuse out only stops the rare wiper. The fuse box has a fuse for dual pump but if I remove that the front washer will stop.

How do you knock it off in vcds?