Rear wiper jet just the plastic bit

MingeBlue

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know where I can get a replacement rear washer jet the black bit. It must only be cheap seen them on ebay though for 9.50 seems steep,I can't get to stealers were I read they are a quid or two.

ta

Do you have a pic of what your after? If its the pipe or connection to the nipple on the back of the moter theres a simple fix.
Superglue some silocen tubing over the washer pipe, and cable tie it to the nipple on back of motor. No more leaks.

I have a complete moter for £20 + pnp if you need it though :D

Cheers, no not that bit, its the actual black plastic nozzle about inch long quite thin with metal bit at top, its the bit the water sprays from.

ta

Last edited:
Cheers, no not that bit, its the actual black plastic nozzle about inch long quite thin with metal bit at top, its the bit the water sprays from.

ta

hmmmmm I bought a wiper rebuild kit a while back to repair my broken wiper and it has a replacement one of those in. The old one was fine and I hate throwing serviceable things like that away. I will have a look through my "bag-o-bits" and see if I still have the old one. It sounds like the sort of thing I'd hang on to.

If I don't come back to you in a few days I have forgotten ... ping me.

Liam

Ta thanks for offer, in the end I got it working will see how long it lasts. I put it in bowl of descaler after 30mins not much better so left it 4hrs and seems to have cleared it,. Havent had it working for 3 years lol :)

Jolly good. I had a look and couldn't find it any way. Glad it's working now.

Liam