Rear wiper

Flosman

Reaction score
Rear wiper motor on its way out any suggestions shall I remove it completely or replace? How hard of a job isit thanks

2fea434149d92390d896e2f854c11c51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy job, hardest part is getting the wiper arm off, some have been known to damage the screen if not using a puller which is about a tenner and well worth it if the arm is stuck ( Check first as it might pull off easily). New ones from Staff or Crew Audi crew about £80. Don't leave it though as eventually the water will leak out of the motor or blow the pipe off and get into the boot and lock etc.

Reactions: Flosman
My first mod was to take the rear wiper off makes the back look a little more near and tidy imo. The wiper arm itself is hard to remove it needs a soak in wd40 and the boot liner needs a good pull almost feels like your going to break the clips but you won’t

Reactions: Flosman
Cheers think I’ll give this a go Tommrow

Easy to change, you can buy OE motors on eBay . Use penetrating oil and a smaller puller to remove arm.

Easy to change, you can buy OE motors on eBay . Use penetrating oil and a smaller puller to remove arm.

Cheers mate just in the middle ov it now it is a **** to get off

Smear the new motor spindle with copper grease, makes things easier in the future.

All done ended up sawing it off nice & clean finish thanks again
b6d5f5627668e4d8ad51e0ba0cee5bfa.jpg

Should of got a kill all wipers kit rather than a grommet from halfords