Recaro's

Scarecrow

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently picked up a price list brochure for the B5 platform off of eBay & can see that Recaro's were an option on all A4/S4 models.

I was surprised because I always thought only the TQS, S4 & RS4 got Recaro's. I've attached a picture of what I believe is the base spec Recaro's

Has anyone seen these before? Does anyone know what the seat pattern is called?

Cheers
221e62317a98a95e6e3282525585c9e0.jpg

Ive seen these and also the full cloth TQS looking ones on ebay germany in the past and seen one S4 ad on autotrader/ebay with full cloth recaros which was in the UK

Ive seen these and also the full cloth TQS looking ones on ebay germany in the past and seen one S4 ad on autotrader/ebay with full cloth recaros which was in the UK
Interesting. The 'TQS looking ones' you're referring to, are they the same as the seats below?
b1895046153d85cabcde4fc977765005.jpg

Cloth Recaro's are pretty hard to come by these days, so if you find a set for a reasonable price i'd snap them up. The black and cream leather Recaro's seem to pop up for sale quite often now with more and more B5's being broken.

I've personally never seen the checked ones in your first pic in a B5, only the style in the second picture.

Yep that's them.
I've only seen them in one b5.
It was a black tdi one for sale in donegal,
The head was gone otherwise 100%
Had the full factory recaro interior.
I lost out on it,it was up for only 500€....
I've been looking for the new owner, even contacted the seller but his English was very poor. Pity. My loss

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cloth Recaro's are pretty hard to come by these days, so if you find a set for a reasonable price i'd snap them up. The black and cream leather Recaro's seem to pop up for sale quite often now with more and more B5's being broken.

I've personally never seen the checked ones in your first pic in a B5, only the style in the second picture. mario games
Yes. Recaros in black and white leather appear to be hitting the market pretty frequently, along with an increasing number of broken B5s.

Nows your chance if you want to spend £1.5k

Attachments

• A65E066F-4251-428F-8BC4-EA25DFC5ADDC.png
    A65E066F-4251-428F-8BC4-EA25DFC5ADDC.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 104