Recommend me some wheels...

If you don't like 'pimped' stick with standard Audi 18's Sline 5 spokes look fine or maybe the 18 7 twin spokes fitted to the Special Edition models. Various copies on EBAy, not sure what Insurance company would make of that though!! :confused:

I would stick with the OEM type wheel, I have the Avus style and look good.

Hmmm, Im thinking the Gallardos like Jase0851 has on his avant!!:cool:

how about these currently front runners for new wheels on mine

Asa ar1's

asa_ar1_ci3_l.jpg

or in black

asa_ar1_blk_ci3_l.jpg

asa_ar1_blk_ci2_l.jpg

Nice ASA's....got a link to a good price??

Here are a couple of pics fo My car with the original wheels and the New ones I had fitted just yesterday !
Picture083.jpg

Picture098.jpg
Picture097.jpg

Yep saw them on the detailing world forum - Wheels look great but personally would have gone for 18's, I suppose its an option for the new year.

You could do with changing wing mirrors to silver mat finish, they will match the matt in the pillars.

I'd go for the Avus style if I was changing, they are really nice looking wheels

i had the RS4's on mine when i got it but changed to the RS6's 18".
i think they look a bit harsher.

pav-g said:
Yep saw them on the detailing world forum - Wheels look great but personally would have gone for 18's, I suppose its an option for the new year.
Thought about going up in size But I like the ride quality as it is And didnt want to risk making it harsher ?? Plus the Tyres of My old wheels are nearly new and a premium brand Any way I intend to change to an S4 or An RS4 As soon as I can find the right car !!
Not sure about the mirrors ! ????

id get the LM reps

they will look nice and cant possibly look too pimp

they are BBS''s original Motorsport cross-spoke alloy

not wanting to hijack this thread in anyway but been after a pic of these lm's on a silver A4 but just cant seem to find 1 or on any A4,someone do the honours please.:thumbsup:

Went with some 19" RS4 reps in the end, just need it lowered now!

Looks Nice that does!!Good Choice...

:icon_thumright:

Hmm look better than I expected. have fun keeping them clean.

They look great on your car am in the same position as you were now not sure what to put on mine :shrug:.