Recommended Tyre Pressures

Radman

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have the 255 and 235 configuration on my car. What have people been putting in pressure wise? Thanks as always for any info.

Rad

Hi folks,

I have the 255 and 235 configuration on my car. What have people been putting in pressure wise? Thanks as always for any info.

Rad
3.0 bar front and 2.7 bar rear with oem tyres, this is with the speed lift option.

I have been running MPSS for ages now and I run those .1 bar higher on both.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Radman
Two up for road use, and have done for 5-years now, 39/37 psi front to rear and that's with either 255/30 fronts and 235/35 rear MPSS summer tyres or 235/35 fronts and 235/35 rear Vredestein winter tyres. Having fitted both sets 'new' I was able to monitor the wear across the tread and found these pressures provided the most even wear across the tread, and best ride.

And I found these pressures best for the OEM Continentals, too.

Reactions: AudiNutta and Radman
So 39 front and 37 rear?
Two up for road use, and have done for 5-years now, 39/37 psi front to rear and that's with either 255/30 fronts and 235/35 rear MPSS summer tyres or 235/35 fronts and 235/35 rear Vredestein winter tyres. Having fitted both sets 'new' I was able to monitor the wear across the tread and found these pressures provided the most even wear across the tread, and best ride.

And I found these pressures best for the OEM Continentals, too.

So 39 front and 37 rear?

Yes Radman 39 front and 37 rear; and not only on my own RS3 but have set up a fair number of other RS3s on the same pressures (but not all on the same tyres) and all with +tve feedback. I'll only recommend what I do myself, simples... :superman:

Oh, and if you haven't you really must try an RS3 with an 034 Motorsport rear ARB (anti-roll bar), just amazing the difference, just amazing...:racer:

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3 and Radman
Yes Radman 39 front and 37 rear; and not only on my own RS3 but have set up a fair number of other RS3s on the same pressures (but not all on the same tyres) and all with +tve feedback. I'll only recommend what I do myself, simples... :superman:

Oh, and if you haven't you really must try an RS3 with an 034 Motorsport rear ARB (anti-roll bar), just amazing the difference, just amazing...:racer:
Cheers mate.

Reactions: 45bvtc
I have 3.0 bar both front and rear with oem Pirelli tyres, working well.