red lights...

a4quat

Reaction score
Daft question i know but what are the two small red led lights up near the interior light for? i had'nt noticed them until i went to move my rear view mirror in the dark and they lit the back of my hand up....

They were an optional extra when buying new.

Part of the 'Ambient lighting pack' IIRC.

Also includes footwell lights, map reading lights in the front and back, puddle lights on the bottom of the doors and possibly glove box lights, sun visor mirror lights and lights inside the interior door handles?

If you do not have the Red Ambient lights in the front roof light cluster you can retrofit them with this Ebay Item

They were an optional extra when buying new.

Part of the 'Ambient lighting pack' IIRC.

Also includes footwell lights, map reading lights in the front and back, puddle lights on the bottom of the doors and possibly glove box lights, sun visor mirror lights and lights inside the interior door handles?

I think I have them all but I'll have to check on the puddle lights and lights on the interior door handles.
I have also read somewhere that I am supposed to have carrier bag hooks in the boot but I cant find 'em! is this true?

Yeah thats true, there is one on each side of the boot, if your in a saloon. not sure about an avant. They are sprung loaded, so stick your head in the boot and look at the underside of the parcel shelf and your should find them there. They are a nice touch.